Van Driver - Warehouse Operative
Robertson Recruitment are seeking an experienced van driver for a well-established distribution and delivery company that prides itself on exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a delivery driver to work, learn and grow within a thriving business and to secure permanent work for an ambitious and growing company who offer excellent benefits. Immediate start!
- To deliver high performance wood coatings for the wood finishing industry.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained at all times.
- To plan out routes and work to a customer journey platform.
- Offering demonstration of products.
- Taking old items & packaging away for recycling.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed.
- Vehicle maintenance and loading responsibilities.
- Working within the health and safety guidelines.
- Warehouse duties.
- Step-in branch cover as and when required.
Key skills and experience:
- You MUST have a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points (no DR's) and experience of driving a 3.5 Tonne Van.
- You MUST be 21 or older to be covered for driving a company vehicle.
- Able to work in a professional and polite manner.
- Previous experience with in a customer focused environment will be advantageous.
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence desirable.
- Physically fit as products are heavy.
- Competitive salary and desirable working hours (Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm).
- Permanent role.
- Full product training given.
- New vehicles.
- Free car parking.
- Bonus scheme.
Our Client is looking for a polite well-mannered and well-presented individual to work with in their fantastic team. If you want to work within a fast growing company and be rewarded for your hard work please don't hesitate to enquire today.
Click the link and apply today.
*** Southampton, van, 3.5t, flatbed, Logistics, Distribution, Multi Drop, Driving ,Delivery, Deliver, Driver , Driving Licence Driving, Manual Handling, FLT, Customer Service ***