Interim - Head of UK Secretariat
6 Month Contract
Oxfordshire with some flexibility in London
Are you a Head of UK Secretariat? Would you like to join one of the UK's leading Asset Management firms? Are you looking for your next exciting position? Well, look no further as the perfect role is right in front of you!!
To lead the delivery of corporate governance and company secretariat projects impacting EMEA.
- Own the development and delivery of regulatory change across the business, for SMCR Senior Managers and Certification Regime and AMMS Asset Management Market Study
- To act as main point of contact for independent non-executive directors
- Be the Secretary to the UK entities in the EMEA structure, together with quality services to a portfolio of UK legal entities and committees, including board paper preparation, minute taking, action point tracking and maintenance of statutory books.
Key skills and requirements:
- Must be very customer facing: Dealing with board, non-executive boards levels (Internal/External)
- Board level experience
- Strategic mind set
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in working at same role level
- Evidence of being a collaborative team player
- Works well under pressure
- Holds own and can push back
- Easy to get on with
Please get in touch ASAP with interest. Rhiannon Cane 01892 553236.