Our client is expanding their HVAC maintenance team as is looking to recruit an additional Air Conditioning Service Engineer working on large commercial, industrial HVAC systems and educational organisations.
Air Conditioning Engineer Role & Responsibility
* Full time Commercial Air Conditioning & Ventilation Servicing Engineer dedicated to regular mobile servicing rounds.
* Will work as part of a Servicing Team but also working as a lone service & maintenance engineer to a variety commercial and educational sites within a 50 mile radius of Luton/North London.
* Able to carry out small repairs that may become apparent as servicing is carried out.
Air Conditioning Engineer Ideal Profile
* Personal: Conscientious, professional, self-motivated and keen to help.
* Skills: Relevant AC Experience, knowledgeable and competent in commercial air conditioning systems and associated HVAC systems.
Needs to be able to successfully turn their hand to small works and handyman jobs on the odd occasion.
* Geographical Area: Reside within 20 miles of Luton - Will cover 50 mile radius of Luton
* Working hours: Typically, on site hours: 7:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. 8 hrs day normal time thereafter overtime at time and a half, 30min Lunch Break.
* FGas 2079 Level 2, FGas Qualified
* Skill Card/CSCS Card
* Good control system knowledge & competency
* Good electrical knowledge & competency
* IPAF mobile elevating platforms
* PASMA Scaffolding & Towers
* Relevant training will be provided to the right candidate.
Candidates with heating experience and Gas Safe qualifications over and above the mandatory FGAS qualifications are very much encouraged to apply.
Competitive salary + x1.5 Overtime Door to Door + Company Van
AC Engineer, Air Con Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, HVAC Engineer, HVAC, HVAC Engineer