SharePoint Online Developer – Hands on
Outside IR35 - £500-£550/day
3 months initial sign up
Are you a SharePoint Online / Office 365 expert? Are you adapt at creating SaaS functionality utilising out of the box 365 features and scripting via PowerShell to generate user friendly collaborative spaces in accordance to an approved design? Do you have good attention to detail? Can you work under pressure and are up to the challenge of supporting an organisation wide transformation programme? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a SharePoint Online Developer, you will work with an existing IT team to support a business transformation programme introducing Microsoft Office 365 across the business. Utilising your expertise in PowerApps development, Flow and Forms, including creating standard reusable PowerShell scripts and automated processes to develop and configure SharePoint Online collaborative working spaces and associated workflows. You will be working with the Solution Designer, Lead Developer and other teams across the IT and Business Change areas, to assist colleagues in providing an exceptional customer experience.
This is a hands-on developer role. As much as holding overall expert end user experience in the use of 365 and SharePoint Online is commendable, unless you have proficient knowledge and experience in the development of features/functionality please carefully consider your application of this role.
Here’s what you’ll be doing...
Developing and configuring solutions in Azure / 365 / SharePoint Online to meet the agreed design for business transformation – Online is key here. Expertise in SharePoint On Prem does not always translate in the Online arena. In this role you will be expected to know what you are doing in the Online modern experience of SharePoint from day one. You will be expected to take initiative with your workload to progress at speed to completion independently, yet while always following the approved design.
Supporting the roll out of Microsoft Office 365 application in support of the SharePoint Online solution. This will specifically include:
- Developing PowerApps
- Creating workflows using Flow
- Creating processes using Forms
- Creating automated processes to support end requests through the SharePoint collaborative spaces
- Creating standard reusable links to external systems
- Supporting IT and Business User testing
- Providing technical support across the IT and Business teams when required
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Online modern features and functionality
- Expert knowledge in 365 and the potential interlock of out of the box processes across applications to support automated features and workflows
- Content and permissions management
- Experience of workflows in SharePoint designer
- Proficient with PowerShell and CSOM/HTML/JQuery
- Knowledge & experience of Sharegate
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- An understanding of Dell Boomi and its uses.
Apply without delay for more info!