Digital Solutions Architect – Central London – Contract – Circa £600 Per Day
A client based in Central London is looking to recruit a Digital Solution Architect to provide advice and support (predominantly to their Member Experience (ME) workstream and the TDA), in relation to digital solutions architecture, solution options and selection, agile technology roadmaps, and solution and development overlaps and integrations. The contract role is for an initial 6 months and offers a day rate up to £600.
You will provide target solution architectures across the ME workstream, solution choice and discovery advice to stream. You will also be responsible for providing cross-stream awareness of solution overlaps and integration decisions, advice on Agile architecture, technology choices, dependencies and issues in development.
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects of the digital technology, integrations & solution landscape, with a demonstrable commitment to keeping this knowledge up to date.
- Experience in providing solution architecture advice, prototyping and support in digital environments, preferably with regard to common digital technologies such as CMS (Sitecore), DXP, CRM (MS Dynamics), BI, eMarketing, CDN, cloud hosting, LMS, ETL, etc.
- Experience in multidisciplinary architectures including business, data & information, technical infrastructure, cloud, software development
- Experience in programmatic planning and risk / dependency management, specifically across significant agile portfolios of digital delivery.
- Experience in working with Technical Design Authorities in advising across a spectrum of solution issues, including working with delivery management, InfoSec, Information Management and Assurance and Risk colleagues
- Experience and understanding of the business change challenges of technology and an ability to take wider business considerations into account when giving advice.
- Experience of working within TOGAF
- Practical and proven knowledge of solution and data integration and understanding of the challenges in this and typical architectures and use cases around digital integration.
- Proven expertise, advocacy and implementation of agile architectures, ideally with experience of coaching in Agile methods in their application and roll-out.