Are you a strategically minded marketing manager, looking for the next step in your career? Are you experienced in leading a team to increase digital presence and implement procedures to increase awareness and gain new business? Then look no further for your next career move!
My client are respected in their sector, but are now seeking a part time marketing manager to really drive the business forward and perfectly marry the operations to the business objectives. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and using your experience, preferably from a regulated environment, to develop and implement marketing functions to increase brand awareness and generate incoming leads and business.
This role is perfect if you are looking to work flexibility close to major commuting routes. You will be working 22.5 hours per week at times
The main duties of a part time marketing manager are as followed;
- Develop marketing and communications strategy, working with the Chief Executive and liaising with relevant department managers as required, to ensure it meets business objectives, including lead generation.
- Implement and coordinate marketing and communication activities in line with agreed strategy and to allocated budget
- Where marketing activities are outsourced, manage the relationship and review performance to ensure work is of a high standard, meets acceptable performance parameters, and is accurate to agreed objectives and budget.
- Attending business functions, seminars and other networking events as required, both in and out of normal working hours, to meet potential beneficiaries and strategically important organisations.
- Ensure clear communication of performance targets to the team, monitor and review performance regularly with the team, implement actions to maintain on target.
- Support the Leadership Team by identifying and making recommendations for continuous improvement
To be considered for the part time marketing manager role, you will be:
- Preferably educated in marketing to a degree level and have a portfolio of significant market CPA learning and development
- Experienced in digital marketing as well as traditional marketing
- Experienced in a marketing management role, with a proven background in project and event management
- Knowledgeable in a variety of marketing strategies and activities to achieve business objectives
- Fluent in welsh, desirable
- Experienced in managing and empowering a team to promote a creative and productive working environment and develop their skill set
Benefits of the part time marketing manager:
- Salary of up to £35K pa pro rata (depending on skills, knowledge and experience)
- 25 days holiday per annum pro rata (plus bank holidays
- 6% Non-contributory pension scheme
- 6 x 2 hour late start/early finishes (pro rata) per annum
- Great work environment with an excellent culture, and recently achieved liP Gold
The interviews for the part time marketing manager role will be held on the 18th of January.