InterQuest Group are currently looking for Change and Engagement Lead for an excellent opportunity based in the Midlands.
Working for a large Council this is an opportunity to get hands on with improving and revitalising the current process for supporting Adults and Older people within the area. With a number of current challenges being faced the council are taking the opportunity to modernise the service and ensure there is a good quality and meaningful strategy in place moving forwards.
- Identify and establish engagement with the necessary stakeholders
- Identify methodologies needed to achieve lawful and meaningful consultation
- Develop the consultation information pack
- Co-design the formal public meetings
- Liaise with Legal to ensure compliance throughout
- Design, coordinate and run consultation focus groups
- Launch the formal consultation, including liaising with media
- Collate, analyse and present the public view
- Produce and present a report summary throughout the consultation
- Previous experience and understanding of working within Adults social care and health function
- Previous and successful involvement within a local government consultation
- Excellent communication, both verbally and written
If you are currently looking for a new interim position with the above skill set, please apply now for immediate consideration.