Business Analyst - Business Change
Our client are seeking a Business Change Business Analyst to come on baord and help implement a brand new global Insurance domain, the key skills required are below:
1) Deliver change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ business analysis and change management skills
2) Support an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their project
3) Lead detailed business analysis with business stakeholders which might include impact analysis, investigation into business processes, systems, data flows, error codes, reporting, solution definition and design, change management and communications
4) Run and facilitate workshops to support the definition of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties and support the delivery of those requirements
5) Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
6) If applicable, support the user acceptance testing (UAT) process to ensure the developed solution is fit for purpose, and ensure successful handover of IT developments into UAT
7) Act as a brand ambassador for business change
Bullet point the required education / qualifications required to be able to do the role.
Please get in touch for a full detailed job spec.