Service Desk Analyst – Contract – 3 Months - £15/£22 Per Hour – Inside IR35 – East London
InterQuest are supporting one our key East London clients who are looking to bolster their busy Service Desk with a Desktop Analyst that can provide 1st and 2nd line support over the phone, via email and at deskside. The role would be supporting 2000 - 3000 users across the environment via telephone, email and ticketing system. The candidate will be part of a team of around 10 Service Desk Analyst, and will be handling up a high volume of queries a day from across the entire organisation.
It is critical someone to have experience supporting a large user base in a high pressure environment. Experience resolving issues for VIP's / Executives is highly sort after as call from across the organisation come through the service desk.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience demonstrating technical support from a service desk perspective, resolving issues through telephone and email channels rather than deskside support
- Prior experience supporting a large user base, where ticket / call volume was significant through the service desk
- Provide predominantly first line support, escalating more severe issues to relevant senior service desk / desktop support colleagues
- Maintain an approachable attitude in the office, focusing on “first time fix”
- Predominantly Microsoft / Windows environment, experience with MS Office tools, largely with SharePoint, Outlook, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Experience providing support with mobile & tablet devices such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, MobileIron and MDM
- Capable of using a call logging / ticketing system in a service environment
- MITEL telephony set-up and configuration
- VMware Horizon, 10 Zip & vSphere