Agile Delivery Manager - SCRUM Master – Central London – up to £420 per day – inside IR35
Agile Delivery Manager-SCRUM Master is urgently needed to work with a Higher Education client on the management of a number of agile projects within an IT service management transformation function.
The Agile Delivery Manager will be responsible for defining project needs and feeding these into the portfolio process working closely with product owners to implement suitable solutions.
Agile Delivery Manager - SCRUM Master-Essential Experience
- Track record of performing scrum master and agile delivery management roles across IT and business change.
- Excellent experience in delivering projects and products services
- Experience of using a range of agile working methodologies
- Ability to drive outcomes and optimise team performance
- Strong SCRUM or Agile delivery management
- Ability to lead and coach a team to successfully deliver team deliverables.
- Scrum Master Qualification or relevant experience.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and collaboration skills to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
Agile Delivery Manager - SCRUM Master-Desirable Experience
- Knowledge of Jira or other agile management tools
- Experience of coaching team members in Agile practices