Manager - Cyber Security
Consult Technology are working with one of our Big 4 clients based in London who is currently seeking to appoint a Manager into their Cyber Security team based in the City of London.
As the Manager in Cyber Security, you will be working with clients who are currently going through or who are at all stages of the Merger and Acquisition process. You will be working on transformation projects, the design and management of security operations solutions, implementations and carrying out Cyber Risk evaluations.
The Manager in Cyber Security experience:
- Security transformation programmes
- Design and management of security operations solutions implementations and/or remediation programmes to address risks across security operations centres including AV, patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning & remediation, logging and monitoring, segregation, threat management, user awareness
- Security policies and procedures
- Design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS
- Identity & access management programmes, including privileged access management (experience of key vendors in this area is an advantage)
- Breach and incident management within EMEIA/ global organisations
- Data protection & privacy, including data loss prevention, data and information classification and handling, UK, EU and other jurisdiction data protection regulations, specifically including GDPR
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity within managed security operations centres and across the whole estate Security vendor relationship experience in Big 4 or other organisation in support of Managed Cyber as a service offering.
- Incident Response
- Cyber Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Testing
- Threat Intelligence Experience in multiple Security Information Event Management Systems