Deskside Support Coordinator
Location: North West London
Day rate: £180- £190
Length: 3 month rolling contract
Work as part of the 1st Line / 2nd Line Support team to provide 1st Line support to 500+ users across the UK. This person will work in a proactive and co-operative manner to ensure that the roll out of Windows 10 is effective and smooth.
What you will be doing as a Deskside Support Coordinator:
- Deliver 1st Line support rolling out Windows 10 operating system to all laptop users within the business who do not yet have it installed.
- Upgrade VPN to users that are currently using older software.
- Escalate issues which are beyond their technical capability or resource capacity in an effective manner to optimise the quality of service provided to the business.
- Dealing with the whole procurement process from stock, deliveries, and labelling the assets, allocating these to the build engineers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key staff and managers in the business and in other teams.
- Communicating to uses around the business, taking in computers and swapping for a like for like.
- Help user to transfer data ensuring that nothing is lost in the transition.
- Leasing with deployment teams when issues arise troubleshooting this back to the relevant people.
Desirables as a Deskside Support Coordinator:
- Have experience of providing IT desktop/ deskside support in a similar role.
- Have experience being involved in a systems roll out project.
- Have a good understanding of IT operational support frameworks, including incident & problem management and change control.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have knowledge and experience of working in a large corporate environment.
- Possess strong customer facing skills and the ability to build and maintain working relationships at all levels.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain findings when troubleshooting.
- The knowledge of building laptops, log failures and liaising with the Build and Deploy team to resolve issues and communicate withy stakeholders.
Please apply for immediate consideration and more information 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3