Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Initial 6 Month Contract
£400 - £500 p/d
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key Global Loyalty and Benefits clients and supporting them with the recruitment of a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join them. The Scrum Master will help embed Agile delivery practices in order to enable teams to perform better within the business. The individual would be joining the delivery team consisting of Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Technical Architects, who are all collectively responsible for the delivery of the projects within the business.
The ideal candidate would have a successful track record of Agile methodology coaching and works extremely well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- The role would involve ensuring that all teams are following Agile principles, practices and ceremonies that are tailored and suitable for the context and learning. Moreover, they would be accountable for dealing with rising problems, discussing risks and each individual's needs.
- Role would be responsible for driving 2-3 large scrum teams based in 3 UK locations
- Facilitate the adoption of Agile practices and coaching and be responsible for implementing an Agile strategy
- Bringing positive energy and innovation to the team's ceremonies such as planning, conducting spring reviews and carrying out demos
- Further coaching and developing of the teams to ensure consistency of results
- Setting out visions and defining roadmaps for further Agile adaptation to improve the levels of success
- Continuous improvements within the business to be carried out by identifying issues
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- The ideal candidate would have a successful track record of Agile methodology coaching and works extremely well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Scrum Master Certification (ideal)
- Previous proven experience in coaching and training development teams using various Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile..)
- Must work with a high degree of accuracy and must possess strong negotiation skills
- JIRA and or Confluence is beneficial
- Must have experience in high quality reporting