Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
An Internal Service Engineer for a permanent position for a client in Wakefield.
We are recruitng for an Internal Design Engineer to join our client's team who specialise in the design and manufacture of a full portfolio of clay preparation machinery including Box Feeders, Grinding Mills, Mixers and Extruders for the clay and concrete product manufacturing industry.
The client also operates a high quality spares and machine service offering to its customers, delivering effective machine maintenance and optimising production efficiency.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Responsible for the logging of customer enquiries.
· Investigation of customer requirements by means of company archives.
· Obtaining quotations from suppliers to formulate customer quotations.
· Creating customer records and product records on electronic databases to enable quotations.
· Effective control and filing of all documentation relating to orders such as supplier quotations, customer quotations and correspondence etc.
· Filing of drawings after use and copying for allocation to production or service staff.
· Liaison with customers, engineering and other related inter-company departments as necessary including possible visits to customer's premises.
· Follow up of works orders.
· Preparation of costing information for enquiries as required.
· Provide support with training of other members of staff as deemed necessary by the Spares and Service Manager.
· Wherever possible fulfil customer requirements within the specified time period.
· Be willing to learn new duties outside the normal function of the role.
Salary is £27,000 per annum
How to apply:.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option1) for Engineering.