Applications for this job are closed.
Mid to Senior UX Designer * Central London * Permanent Opportunity* Circa £50,000 - £65,000 DOE
My client, a leading Global Asset Management company, based in Central London are seeking, a skilled UX Designer to come and join their vibrant UX team sat in the Investment Technology and Operations cross functional department.
Whilst settling in quite quickly and getting to know the team, you will kick start on a couple of brand new responsive, in house products.
The right person will have a fantastic UX portfolio, showcasing the most recent clear user experience positions, with end to end detail on discovery, research, UI and high quality wireframes.
Some background of completing projects in Financial Services & Asset Management or with a keen interest in financial markets and instruments is desired.
- Plan and lead research
- Organise & Lead workshops for the wider team and business to present workflows
- Plan and run interviews
- Use Lean UX techniques
- Capture workflows in Lean artefacts i.e. User Journey Maps
- Design workflows into wireframes
- Create prototypes to test interaction design with users
- Work closely with Business Analysts and the Development team
- Full life cycle UX process
- Able to conduct full research
- Excellent Wireframing and journey mapping skills
- Strong visual communication, UI & visual design skills
- Delivery and time management
- Testing - you are comfortable to work with JIRA, running all UX/UI related tests
- A professional online portfolio demonstrating relevant UX experience
If this sounds like a match to your current skill set or background and you are available soon, then please get in touch!! [email removed] 01892 553236