Job Title: Administrator
Length: 3 Months
Day rate: £150 - £175
Location: North West London
I am currently looking for a temporary administrator to join a leading multi-channel retail group based in North West London. You will be a key person sitting within the vibrant marketing team assisting with all administrative tasks.
As an administrator you will be:
- Ensuring that all briefs are accurate and complete, making sure collation briefs are approved before the briefs are passed to the studio.
- Ensuring all specific items are correctly coded.
- Consistently managing expectations with stakeholders using excellent communication skills.
- Assisting with all administrative tasks supporting the wider marketing team.
- Using online print systems to allocate tasks to the relevant people.
As an administrator you must have:
- Good working knowledge of Word.
- Excellent proven Excel skills.
- Excellent listening, note-making with the ability to take briefings to write clear, insightful and motivating briefs.
- High quality of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English language.
If this is you then please click APPLY now or email Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3