£22,500 per Annum
Are you a Financial Assistant looking for your next exciting career?
Our client is a global company seeking a financial assistant to manage and execute their European divisions’ financial transactions. Being a very reputable company, they are seeking someone that will ensure maximum satisfaction is achieved for all requirements.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Assistant :
- Guaranteeing all invoices are coded, scanned, loaded and recorded and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all missing invoices are chased from managers and suppliers as necessary
- To support in the preparation of the employee benefits reports.
- Making sure the financial controls are made so that internal/external audit requirements are in place.
- Creating and posting accounting journals
- Awareness of accounting transactions ‘end to end’ processes and ability to understand their impact of their role on both customers and colleagues.
- An in depth knowledge of AP financial systems.
- A confident communicator, to build strong customer emphasis.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Must have the ability to prioritise tasks as and when they appear.
- An additional European/Nordic language is preferable
- AP accounting experience
- Proven work experience in finance and administration
If you feel you meet the criteria and have a passion for finance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for immediate consideration.
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3