Data & Analytics Manager
Contract length: 5 months
£250-£350 Day rate
Are you a Data and Analytics Manager with a track record of improving commercial revenue? Do you want the opportunity to work in a newly refurbished office?
I am looking for an experienced Data and Analytics Manager to drive action through insight and analysis to improve commercial revenue performance across EMEAA. Understanding specific business issues in detail. Where to focus your time to drive business performance.
Responsibilities as a Data and Analytics Manager:
- Manage metric reporting and the development of value added performance and management reporting. Manage ongoing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Develop and implement new reporting and analysis to suit developing business needs.
- Execute ad-hoc studies of business circumstances.
- Work closely with stake-holders to make sure there is consistency across company objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of Tableau application.
- Confident and influential speaker that’s comfortable speaking with seniors.
- Evident project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large scale operations analysis from concept through implementation.
- Demonstrated experience of business drivers and statistical modelling techniques, financial modelling and data analysis required
- Experience using statistical analysis software (SAS, SPSS, Stat Limdep, Rats etc.)
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Good working knowledge of RevPAR, RGI, Total Re.
If this is you then please click APPLY now or email Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3