Senior Graphic Designer, London, Circa £350 per day on a 6 Month Contract
My client, a leading multi-channel retailer, is seeking a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join their ever growing marketing team of driven and vibrant creative gurus.
This is an initial 6-7 month contract, due to start over the coming weeks, offering a very competitive day rate and a great opportunity to shine within the business and build some good relationships for the contract duration and future opportunities within the group.
Responsibilities will include:
Guiding and supporting the design team when line manager is away from the business. Support the design team with 2D creative solutions, detailed designs & artwork, packaging. Researching materials, preparing mood boards and creative presentations.
Ideally you will have used the following tools and experience:
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- After Effects and Premiere skills - highly Desirable
- Have created new illustrations to represent new products or categories.
- Experience in designing for multichannel including Retail, CRM, Social and Online
- Experienced in maintaining & understanding brands values
- A range of interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt style when communicating and managing stakeholders, project team members and suppliers at all levels
Having previously worked in the Retail or Agency industry will be extremely beneficial with this position!
So... If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch ASAP! CV deadline will be creeping up so please don't hesitate to call me or email me direct on:
Rhiannon cane interquestgroup com