Initial 3-6 month contract
My client are a leading and global multi-channel retailer. They are currently looking for 2 brand managers to join them working on a major transformation Programme. This role will cover all aspects of brand development and will look at brand identity, architecture and strategy with a view to improve the customer experience for the business.
This is a key role with brand architecture at the heart, you will need to have strong business influencing skills and support the development of key brand projects, you will need to improve customer experience across multiple channels, the role is a good mix between both management and strategy. You will get a lot of exposure to the business not only working with the wider marketing team but also change and commercial driven areas.
Skills and experience:
- Previous and clear brand management experience.
- Ability to manage and work with both creative and commercial teams
- Understand what matters to customers and bring this into the business
- Understanding of customer journeys and customer segmentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence across the business including senior levels
- Project planning ability
- Great people management skills
So what are the next steps?
If this seems like a good fit for you then please contact me for further information on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 or on kirsty(dot)hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)com - or hit apply directly!