Business Analyst, Solihull. £30,000pa
Established in 2006 we are a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
Analysing the organisation's efficiency by studying its needs, its business model, its workflows, and its technological systems. Making recommendations to the Project Manager in development projects that will improve business efficiency.
As a business analyst, you'll need to:
- communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided
- use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary including risk evaluation and estimation of costs and benefits
- support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
Requirements and skills:
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Process Improvement
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
To apply for the role of Business Analyst, please click APPLY now.