My client are a successful and independent motor finance lender who have seen rapid and exciting growth over the last 18 months. The role will liaise directly with appointed customers, dealerships and partner finance companies to convert deals that the company are unable to underwrite. Promoting a one-stop service nationwide, you will be working within a busy, dynamic and supportive team.
Located in beautiful, Sevenoaks-based offices, you will be joining a large motor finance lender who stand apart from the rest of the market. Our client are currently going through an exciting period of growth, and have recently been named one of the Fastest Growing Organisations in Europe. Joining the company at this time will allow you to put your own stamp on the role, make it your own and really have a say in how the company will grow in the short and long-term future!
The Deal Making Team supports Blue Motor Finance by promoting a “one stop service” to appointed dealers and their customers. This established, busy team, brokers the applications that Blue Motor Finance is unable to underwrite, to partner finance companies. Over the last 2.5 years, the team has enjoyed rapid growth and success, & is now looking for enthusiastic, passionate, sale professionals, to join them.
This important role continues to support Blue Motor Finance’s commitment to providing outstanding, class leading service. Acting as a key point of contact for clients and financial providers across the UK network, you will be able to:
- Successfully manage multiple finance applications, at any one given time.
- Handling a large volume of inbound and outbound daily phone calls.
- Converting applications to paid out deals, through excellent negotiation & customer service.
- Overcoming objections and presenting solutions positively, using empathy and understanding.
- Building excellent working relationships both internally & externally.
- Working & achieving set KPI’s, as well as hitting team targets and deadlines.
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and regulations.
- Maintaining up to date records
- Keeping up to date with the company’s and client finance products, and being an expert in this field.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working within a sales environment – preferably within motor finance
- Must be able to demonstrate good negotiation/objection-handling skills.
- Keen eye for detail along with great organisational skills.
- Successfully working to individual, &, team targets, by prioritising workloads & multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of treating customers fairly (TCF) – essential.
- Awareness of current FCA regulations – desirable.
- Ability to understand, and willing to comply with, documented processes and procedures.
- Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in maths and English
- Computer literate, including MS office products and email
- Enthusiastic and adaptable - willing to go the extra mile in order to provide an excellent service experience.
- Reliable, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with few or no errors.
- Positive & passionate, always striving to give your best.
- Motivated to meet, and exceed, individual & team targets.
- Confident & friendly, with the ability to work as part of a team, whilst also taking initiative.
- Customer focussed approach, enjoys people & therefore easily able to build excellent relationships.
- 37.5 hours per week - rotating shifts. (8.5hrs per day incl. 1hr unpaid for lunch)
- Full Driving Licence - must be able to drive to the office.Rota shift work based on 9-8 weekdays: 9-5 Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays (days given in lieu, during the following working week)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please do not hesitate to call Kate Murray directly on 07808798837, or email your CV to [email removed]