Applications for this job are closed.
Customer Service Adviser
Sevenoaks – Must drive and have own transport due to location
My client are a successful and independent motor finance lender, who have seen rapid and exciting growth over the last 18 months. We are looking for a Customer Service Adviser to join them on a permanent basis. Working within a team of proactive, supportive and driven individuals, ensuring that all queries from customers nationwide are answered effectively and accurately.
Skills and Experience required:
• Strong communication skills, as well as previous customer service
• Proven experience of working within a team and office environment
• Process driven with the ability to follow correct procedures
• You will need to be organised with a keen eye to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This role will follow a shift pattern which will comprise of the below:
• 2 weekends in every 6 weeks to be worked 9am-5pm and you will receive 2 weekdays off in lieu those weeks – they aim for these weekdays to be in succession
• Shifts on weekdays will be a mixture of 8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm, 10am-6pm and 11.30am-8pm
• 37.5 hours per week
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV and interest to [email removed], or better yet, call Kate on 01892 553484.