Procurement Manager - Marketing/Creative
Our client based in London require the below skills & Knowledge for this brand new Procurement critical contract.
- Full commercial management of category, as subject matter expert for Marketing Services and ECommerce.
- Lead agency and supplier selection process, negotiations, contractual engagement and roster implementation.
- Support the development and implementation of procurement category policies and system strategies to optimise tendering, pitching, contract and agency relationship management and for Ecommerce contracts handing over to the SRM and CRM team to manage the life of the agreement.
- Develop effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers to ensure Marketing plans and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated.
- Development of long-term value generation and risk mitigation strategies
- Drive compliance to sourcing strategies in each business unit, proactively managing vendor and agency performance
- Contribute to the development of the Procurement and Brand Strategies by managing a long-term pipeline of value delivery projects
- Proven experience as a Marketing Services and Ecommerce Category Lead in FTSE 100/250
- Knowledge of both Marketing Services and Ecommerce supply markets.
- Experience of developing national category/procurement strategies cross-functionally at regional/business unit level and with the full engagement of marketing stakeholders.
- Track record of delivering fantastic results including cost savings and enhanced agency value with minimal oversight. Experience of managing large scale contracts.
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.