Applications for this job are closed.
Change and Awareness Manager
Initial 3-6 month contract
Up to £600 per day
My client are a leading and global multi-channel retailer and they are currently looking for a driven and talented change and awareness manager to join them.
The primary focus of this role is to educate the organisation on GDPR best practices. You will work very closely with the Data Operations & Compliance manager to identify activities that will require dedicated communications and engagement plans to embed the GDPR compliance work stream into the BAU of the business. The aim of this role is to ensure that all GDPR processes are communicated to the wider business effectively and that they are adopted throughout the group.
Skills and experience:
• Proven previous experience of working in Corporate Communications capacity.
• Previous experience working on GDPR Change Management projects.
• Experience in effecting change in a large organisation.
• Excellent stakeholder management, influencing skills and ability to demonstrate change.
• Deep understanding of change and communications trends, emerging practices and digital communications.
• An ability to promote innovative ideas and solutions.
• Ability to develop communications in a range of media, including written, graphic, web, social media and face to face channels.
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like right the role for you please hit apply directly!