Applications for this job are closed.
Are you a BI/BA Looking to grow in to your next opportunity? Are you looking to lead the way in a global leading insurance company? Do you want to shape and influence customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. Well look no further, the right opportunity is right in front of you!
Purpose of the job
As a BI Business Analyst you will be involved in building and delivering BI, data and reporting solutions for the Travel Experience business. You would need strong SQL experience.
• Business Analyst with a good skill-set and experience in SQL. Someone that can get stuck in the databases i.e. ability to write queries (manipulate and adjust SQL to write the correct queries). Someone that can write SQL.
• someone strong on the documentation side i.e. load on to web portals, etc
• Data analysis and data profiling to assist in the understanding of data and data issues to put data at the heart of decision making
• Analyse and document key IT systems, data sources and business processes
• Translate business and system requirements into functional Data Warehouse requirements
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Solid understanding of Data Warehouse principles especially Kimball methodology
• Experience working as a Business Analyst to elicit, analyse, validate, consolidate and prioritise business and systems requirements
• Experience in writing and backlog management of Epics, User Stories, Features and Acceptance Criteria for functional and non-functional requirements
• Skilled at data profiling to assess quality of data and identify issues
• Data architecture experience and an exposure to AWS Data Lake and Analytics stack is highly advantageous
Get in contact today for immediate consideration! [email removed]