Data Discovery Analyst
Our multi-national client is looking for a Data Discovery Analyst to join their ever growing successful team with a primary focus on providing a material view of the structured/unstructured data estate. You will be responsible for supporting the management of data assets for across the business.
- Assisting the Data Discovery Manager in the implementation of the structured/unstructured data discovery activity
- Provide insights to your team so that actions can be made by analysing the results from the data discovery exercise.
- Build and maintain relationships with the process leads
- Identify gaps or procedures proactively, to ensure data is not regenerated
- Making sure Varonis outputs are in accordance to the retention rules
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience in data classification and document tagging/indexing of unstructured data
- Structured problem solving skills along with strong critical thinking
- Detailed knowledge of algorithms and analytical data
- Data mapping/data profiling experience
- An understanding using tools like ILM, GroundLabs, Vault and Varonis
- Past experience using OneTrust would be beneficial
- Experience using Business requirements gathering software like JIRA
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.