SYSTEMS DEVOPS| COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE | GIBRALTAR
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Systems Devops to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. They offer relocation assistance for candidates living in the EU/UK.
Systems DevOps Responsibilities:
- Support services before they go live through system design, consulting, development software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Assert DevOps culture
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
- Work with development, testing, end users and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production
- Provide technical direction to establish, align and evolve operational standards.
- Troubleshoot and improve existing infrastructure and systems.
- Support of a Linux production environment, including Operating System, Storage, Web Layers and Cloud Technologies and work in a DevOps oriented solution including tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- Design, implement and architect new solutions for the above environment.
- Manage and monitor the services, including provisioning of new hardware, virtual machines and containers and analysing problems that impact services
- Provide OOH support cover in a rotating shift pattern with other engineers.
Systems DevOps Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience working as UnixOps/DevOps
- 5+years' experience analysing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues within a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability.
- Proven experience working in an infrastructure focused team.
- An appreciation for DevOps methods (communication, collaboration, integration & automation).
- Excellent knowledge of: Linux, Cloud computing principles, Automation and auto provisioning tools.
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- This role requires out of hours weekend support on a rotational basis
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.