Digital Content Manager
Do you have proven project management skills? Are you confident motivating a team, setting objectives and assessing performance? If so, please read on...
Our client is seeking a Digital Content Manager to lead a team of CMS executives within the travel experiences estate. This global company provides the top financial and telecoms organisations with a vast range of lifestyle membership programmes and superior travel products. The purpose of this exciting position will be to drive the implementation of all campaigns, the delivery of digital assets to the correct specifications and the fulfilment of various objectives.
The team the incumbent will be managing is the go-to point of contact for all content updates across the web development cycle and ensures that the business' content is correct and relevant.
- Manage all marketing content initiatives (email marketing, content integration, and microsite creation), to ensure brand consistency and positive customer experience.
- Lead the weekly team meetings, objectives setting, performance assessments and regular 1-2-1s with the Digital Content team.
- Manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment whilst understanding the stakeholders' needs.
- Integrate with the third party Sitecore developers to manage and resolve related Sitecore issues.
- Maintain an efficient relationship with the third-party translation provider, to provide ongoing improvement initiatives, new tools and business reviews.
- Sitecore and other CMSs
- Management of translation delivery for multiple languages (ideally 10+)
- Deep understanding of website content, usability, architecture, development and design (Drupal)
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to motivate a team, in a fast-past environment.
- Qualification in Marketing/Digital Communication
- Experience working in collaboration with QA testers
- Knowledge of the following:
- SEO principles and metadata optimisation
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Analytics Reporting (Tableau)
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.