Applications for this job are closed.
JOB TITLE: Cost Analyst / Manufacturing Accountant
SALARY: £38-48K Negotiable Depending on Experience
ALTERNATIVE TITLES: Accountant, Manufacturing Accountant, Financial Controller, ERP Specialist, Financial Controller, Cost Accountant, Management Accountant, CIMA Qualified Industrial Accountant
Our Client are an innovative and successful plastic recycling company with a history of success throughout Europe. They have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of their service due to constantly concentrating on delivering solutions that are tailored specifically to match their client's needs. We are proud to be helping them with their ongoing expansion within the UK.
Due to continual expansion we are now searching for a Factory Cost Analyst/Industrial Accountant with experience in the Manufacturing industry. This is not an "ivory tower" role, you will be have an input into every aspect of the business including;
* Take the lead introducing a business critical ERP system
* Drive cost and profit opportunities
* Analyse factory performance
* Responsible for end of month reporting
* Produce detailed costing reports
* Interpret cost and production reports to identify profitable business
You will need to be an experienced Accountant/Financial Controller who is skilled in analysing factory/production data (man hours, product/materials, downtime, wastage, etc.) and to work with the rest of the management team to act on your recommendations. You will possess the following attributes:
* Strong accountancy background
* Experience in a production/manufacturing background
* Happy to get involved and not afraid to get your hands dirty
* Looking to make an impact and grow with a business
* Can problem solve
* Values are at the core of this business and they are looking for someone with similar ethics of integrity & honesty
Alternative Titles: Factory cost analyst, Costing analysis, Factory Analysis, Manufacturing costing analysis. UK plant Analysis, Financial Plant analysis, Financial Plant analyst, cost analysis, Finance Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Cost analysit, manufacturing account, production analyst.
This role is commutable from: Cambridge, Peterborough, Ely, Leicester, Boston, Spalding, Huntingdon, Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Bury St Edmunds, Nottingham, Bedford, Stamford, Bourne, Yaxley, Whittlesey, Chatteris, March, Sawtry, Grantham, Pinchbeck, Deeping St James, Market Deeping, Ramsey Crowland.