Markets Specialist | Competitive salary + bonus + benefits + an excellent relocation package | Isle of Man
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Markets Specialist to join a high profile online gaming provider in the Isle of Man.
The Markets Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the performance of existing live markets and the performance of operators in these markets.Markets Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor developments in live and emerging markets, supporting discussions with lawyers, testing houses and regulators
- Evaluate the potential of each emerging market
- Undertake analyses of emerging markets to identify opportunities for the company
- Produce strategies for entry into emerging markets & live markets
- Monitor the performance of live markets and operators in those markets, through reviewing regulator results and other industry publications
- Attend meetings with key operators, and present at and attend relevant conferences
- Monitor competitor performance and activity in regulated markets
Markets Specialist - Requirements:
- University degree
- 2+ years' experience in an online gaming environment, preferably with involvement understanding regulatory regimes
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to coordinate a number of tasks and projects
- Ability to create, manage and maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.