Poker Marketing Manager | Competitive salary + bonus + benefits + an excellent relocation package | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Poker Marketing Manager to join a high profile online gaming provider in Malta.
The Poker Marketing Manager will develop, implement and execute a services strategy. You will implement promotions and marketing campaigns, liaise with affiliates and other marketing partners and collaborate with internal departments.
Poker Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with affiliates and other marketing partners to create campaigns that attract new players to the customers' brands, and that improve retention and loyalty among existing players
- Develop CRM campaigns and promotions to acquire, retain, convert and reactivate poker players
- Develop a cross-sell strategy, to upsell poker players to other gaming verticals and vice versa
- Lead an initiative to revamp the customer's websites, with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation and ongoing improvement of discoverability
- Engage with the customer to share ideas, workshop solutions, continuously improve performance and to ensure that the customers' brand guidelines are always followed
- Continuously inform the customer of marketing activity and ensure buy-in and sign-off from stakeholders
- Act as an escalation point for support issues relating to the role
- Implement all aspects of the poker network's promotions offering, utilising all tools available to maximise the customer's performance
- Routinely conduct market research to support the customer and the services offering
- Provide support, knowledge sharing and training to other members of the team
Poker Marketing Manager - Requirements:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Poker knowledge
- Expertise in online marketing for the eGaming industry, ideally in a B2C role
- Commercial awareness and 'business sense'
- Future facing, with a view on how emerging products and trends will affect the business
- Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to simply and concisely explain complex issues
- Ability to work to tight and unpredictable timescales
- Strong analytical skills and effective decision making
- Technically capable with a desire to translate data findings and customer demands into growth opportunities
- Additional languages a plus, (especially Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish)
- Ability to interpret data, analyse player behaviour, game patterns and drive results
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Marketing |Online Gaming |Poker |B2C | CRM campaigns