Are you an experienced Social Media Executive? Do love all things content and social media?
Our respected client are seeking a social media executive to take their platforms/strategies by storm!
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Start date: April
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, testing and monitoring social media content on company channels to support marketing promotions, increase awareness company products/services
- Managing the postings on the company social media sites, including the creation of posts, responding to inquiries and identifying what content is most effective at growing lists, driving qualified visitors to our course pages and driving course registrations;
- Developing and creating media summary reports and dashboards to present how content and social media grows site traffic, increase the size of the company's follower base and the possible correlation of this traffic to course purchases;
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, digital marketing trends and implementing these new technologies into our activities;
- Developing engaging social media content including videos, graphics and blogs; monitoring and analysing content success;
- Experienced in working with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
- Experience with social media management tools , such as Hootsuite, Sprout;
- Writing and editing social media posts and emails;
- Experience in building online communities;
- Experience using web analytics tools, in particular Google Analytics;
- A pro-active forward thinking team player - collaborative and cross functional team member, able to multi task and get input from multiple other professionals;
- Enthusiasm for learning new digital marketing tools, investigating why certain plans work while others do not, and the desire to find better approaches to leverage digital marketing
- Well organised and meticulously detailed to ensure accuracy and timeliness of campaign implementation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English
If you feel that you have the relevant experience required and think that this position suits you, please APPLY below and we will be in touch if you have been shortlisted.