Affiliate Coordinator | Competitive Salary + Relocation Assistance + Benefits Package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Affiliate Coordinator to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in Europe.
This is a great opportunity to join a true multicultural, young and high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced and dynamic environment!
Affiliate Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall coordination of affiliate accounts
- Manage, monitor and update the company's affiliates systems with relevant information, marketing material, deals etc.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the affiliates systems
- Manage the mass mailings through the Company's CRM software solutions
- Form the first of point of contact with affiliates and establish regular communication with them for the resolution of questions/queries they may have
- Escalate matters to the Manager of the department, when required
- Generate and prepare periodic and other ad hoc reports regarding affiliates
- Communicate daily with various internal department to solve technical and other issues
- Provide technical and other support to VIP affiliates
- Manage, coordinate and lead significant projects of the Department
- Handle administrative tasks of the Department
Affiliate Coordinator Requirements:
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Excel - a must
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Experience with working with Customer Relationship Management software will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing tools will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Very good project management and coordination skills
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- A target-oriented mindset with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results
- Ability and desire to work with other team members but also ability to work autonomously with no guidance
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Affiliate Coordinator | Back Office |