Are you looking for Evening/night shifts? Do you have a passion for customer service?
Our client based in Cheadle, Stockport are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to start ASAP!
Benefits for a Twilight/Night Customer Service Advisor:
* Great basic salary of £16,000/£18,560 per annum
* 24 hours over 8 days; hours of 4:30pm-10:30pm
* Night shift available: 4 days on / 4 days off 10.30pm - 9am
* Four week training plan in Cheadle, Stockport to ensure fully prepared for the role
Responsibilities for Customer Service Advisor
* Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter, and any other means appropriate
* Ensure correct prioritisation of workload and time management schedules are adhered to
* Making all liability enquiries necessary to allow you to negotiate settlement of Customer claims on the best possible terms
* Complaint handling within agreed company procedures
* Keeping the policyholder informed both verbally and in writing of the status of the claim
* Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
Skills for a Customer Service Advisor:
* Results Focus
* Client Focus
* Developing Self and Others
* Problem Solving
* Quality Focus
* Commercial Awareness
* Planning and Organising
* Systems of Work
The roles start ASAP and interviews are taking place in Cheadle, Stockport.
If you are interested then please email your CV over to [email removed]-recruitment.com or apply today!!!