Negotiable competitive salary
A global leading technology organisation are currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Product Support Manager to provide technical support to their operational companies and distributors, in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Main activities: handling of support calls, coordinate the launch of new products and verify the technical quality aspects, create or review support knowledge and distribute accordingly, and participate in new initiatives to improve industry products and solutions.
What you will be doing as a Senior Technical Product Support Manager:
- Support Calls: Supervise communication to provide operational companies and distributors with information and countermeasures for technical problems that occur at end users side.
- Solve technical problems and prevent them occurring at end users side by using problem escalation systems, analyse field product performance information and take proper action for any found problem.
- Product Launches: Develop and supervise service plans for new products, which are in line with the company’s standards, in order to ensure that our customers are provided with the best service for new products.
- Coordinate the intensive monitoring during the first six months launch period of mass production machines, to determine the machine quality in the field in order to detect problems in an early stage.
- Knowledge Management: Review support knowledge and coordinate the distribution in order to ensure that operational companies and distributors have sufficient knowledge to provide technical support to the end users. Collecting knowledge with the design and development teams to improve future products and solutions.
Scope of the role:
- Products ranging from Commercial & Industrial Printing (hardware, controller and connectivity)
- Amount of products to support: up to 10
- Volume range: high volume (both colour and b&w), inkjet flatbed and inkjet roll to roll
- Support provided to: +/- 25 companies
- New launches: +/- 4 per year
Ideally you will have the following profile:
- CIP (connectivity) Specialist
- Graphical Arts Specialist
- Digital Front End professional/expert (EFI, Colorgate or other)
- Connectivity & network knowledge
- Advanced trouble shooting/analytical skills
- Willing to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change? email Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.