Job title: Team Lead
Our global client is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years they has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Subject matter expertise in all relevant processes - AP/AR/GL in Oracle E-Business
- Strong communication skills – both horizontally and vertically
- Co-ordination of activities across multiple groups
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience in development/support
- Experience working on relevant application solutions and understanding of the importance of effective systems support
- Experience in international working environments
- Strong written and spoken English preferred
Key results area:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) who leads by experience; taking hands on responsibility for resolution of more complex issues (including co-ordination with other teams)
- Uses team to ensure a high quality and stable set of applications delivering significant business benefits are provided, through strong application management and resolution of defects.
- Ensures that incidents are solved within agreed SLAs and proactively looks for improvements across the team.
- Has responsibility for team including (but not limited to), implementing agreed Application Support objectives, agreeing personal development plans, completing appraisals and following through on any issues arising from these items.
- Review any relevant development/deployments and ensure that acceptance criteria are agreed and achieved so that they can be supported by team
- Define workload for offshore support teams and ensure on time and high quality delivery.
- Provide input to the annual support plan and budget.
- Daily contact with his/her employees
- Liaison between his/her team and the other Application Support teams
- Representative of his/her team to European process owners
- Regular contact with Application Support Manager - Back Office
- Member of the Change Advisory Board when needed
- Operational contact with external partners, such as Infosys (not responsible for SLA discussions etc.)
Level of education preferable: Degree level preferred but not essential
Field of study: Computer Science, Technical, Business
Additional training useful: Management training
If this is you then please click APPLY now or email Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.