Job Title: Functional Consultant – HR
Reporting into: Head of Application Support
Location: North West London
Our global client is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years they has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Key results area
- Provides 3rd level functional support to key users, this ordinarily involves solving incidents by analysing reported issues, and taking corrective action.
- Participates in resolving major incidents
- Ensures alignment of applications to business processes (and vice-versa). Works with Functional Consultants and the business for defining solutions and assesses the impact of planned changes.
- Performs testing of application functionality (for new releases and new application versions)
- Updates system documentation (functional specifications) to reflect changes
- Updates knowledge base entries for helpdesk users, and ensures knowledge is shared with colleagues and key users
- Keeps current with business and technical developments/deployments
- Plan, design, document and test solutions in accordance with defined methodology to ensure a professional and controlled delivery is provided.
- Provide support to the relevant teams to ensure availability of applications are in line with agreed SLAs.
- Analyse and recommend appropriate based technical solutions to support all areas of the business as and when the need arises
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Minimum of 5 years functional experience of application area
Desirable: Technical Experience in HRIS/Payroll tools plus Analytical mind-set
Fluent in English. A second European language (French, Spanish or German) is useful but not essential.
Communications and working relationships
- Work closely with Functional Consultants.
- Liaise with Central, and Local Business Process Owners, and Key Users.
- Contact with other members of Application Support to facilitate incident resolution.
- Strong working relationship with development and deployment teams
- End-user communication during issue resolution
- Vendors of third party applications.
- External support suppliers
Relevant working experience:
- Minimum of 5 years support experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience if possible
If this is you then please click APPLY now or email Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.