Head of Service & Infrastructure
£700 - £800 p/d
Initial 6 Month Contract
Do you possess strong managerial skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team? Would you say that you’re proficient in implementing and operating service desk/operational procedures such as ITIL, eTOM etc.? If yes, please read on…
Our multinational client are seeking a Head of Service & Infrastructure to manage a significant global team to ensure all systems are fully functioning, implement necessary procedures to upgrade systems and drive effective support throughout the business.
This role will require you to be diligent and commercially aware to lead partner relationships with suppliers and colleagues. You will also be required to support the CIO to deliver a long term technology strategy for the IT department to create bottom line benefit to the group.
• Accountable for setting strategy and controlling all infrastructure systems/IT service.
• Effectively manage all global third party supplier relationships to support production systems, to achieve long-lasting, genuine relationships sustainable for business.
• Responsible for the global annual technical change programme (£5M).
• Lead and manage the infrastructure/service team to support the existing systems and implement the new business systems.
• Demonstrate exceptional team building/management across the infrastructure/service team at all times.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral to create effective material and engage with stakeholders.
• Skilled in operating service desk procedures such as ITIL, eTOM, TickIT and CMMI.
• Deep understanding of planning, organising, resourcing and directing ongoing activities.
• Proven experience working in a PCI DSS Level 1 environment with awareness of Level 3.
• Personable, collaborative and professional leadership style with a strong customer focus.
• Experience of transitioning service delivery with outsourced partners.
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.