Applications for this job are closed.
QA Team Lead
Do you have proven experience working in a fast paced agile environment? Are you a confident leader, capable of motivating and directing a team? If so, please read on…
Our client, a multinational Insurance company , are seeking a QA Team Lead to join their travel experiences team to implement feature rich mobile applications and websites for customers and clients.
• Implement test cases with regards to business/functional requirements.
• Execute manual and automated tests to identify the quality of the software under test, considering the appropriate software.
• Provide and share the link between the development team and business representatives regarding results found in testing and quality.
• Guide, monitor and direct the team and be the escalation point for all things ‘testing’.
• Can transition from a non-Agile environment to an Agile environment
• Lead and manage a team of up to 5 direct reports.
• Extensive knowledge in AWS cloud technologies.
• Confident leader, able to take control and direction of a project, guiding others.
• Proven experience working within a software environment.
• Demonstrable experience of Selenium Webdriver, Specflow (BDD) and Cucumber (BDD).
• Experience of SOAP UI/Ready API.
• Self-motivator with high commitment to the success of the team.
• Experience of leading a team before.
Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you’re interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.