Operational Assurance Manager
Our client in London are seeking an Operational Assurance Manager to ideally offer the skills & experience requested below:
• Leading end to end audits across IT Infrastructure, Applications and Change.
• Develop and manage the annual assurance plan and framework.
• Manage and develop a team of direct reports.
• Support security and risk management reporting and risk related actions and follow up.
• Review and perform regular assurance activities to validate DCG security posture.
• Performance of audit related activities internally and externally to the organisation, as well as preparation to receive external audits.
• Input into information security processes and procedures alongside business and IT stakeholders and its embedding.
• Attend business governance meetings as required representing the Information Security team.
• Must have knowledge of industry recognised security frameworks and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, DPA/GDPR, PCI-DSS as well as audit experience of most of the following:
o Information Security- Cyber Risk Management
o Cloud Computing
o Microsoft Windows Server
o Database Management Systems
o Encryption and PKI, including encryption key and certificate management
• Proven IT and Infosec audit experience with demonstrable experience of working DevOp’s, Cloud, application and infrastructure.
• Proven experience of planning, managing and coordinating the work of the Operational Assurance Team;
• Sound knowledge in IT control remediation.
• Ability to influence security good practice behaviours.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be approachable for all members of staff.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
• Ability to train and coach team members in relation to audit and risk related issues.
• Ability to manage third party security vendors and be involved in the procurement process.
• Experience in Security Governance and Security Assurance.
• Knowledge of ISF, COBIT, ISO 27001, SOGP, PCI-DSS and GDPR.
• Previously worked within a large, multinational retail organisation.
• Strong Stakeholder Management Skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
• Ability to appropriately adjust and respond to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal with the ability to develop working relationships across multiple internal and external teams.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
• Organised and able to manage workload across various distinct projects.
• Demonstrate pragmatism and commercial awareness / business acumen.
• Previous experience in information security strategy.
• Understanding of SharePoint libraries and publication to intranets.
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.