UAT Test Manager - Delivery
The Single WMS Programme is a critical element of the Supply Chain Transformation Programme. The current National Distribution Centre (NDC) in Newark has an ageing Warehouse Management System (WMS) and each of the 3 external Regional Distribution Centres (eRDCs) have been set up as zones within the existing WMS at the clients site. This makes it challenging to manage customer orders, inter depot transfers and inventory across the estate.
As part of Phase 1, the latest version of WMS solution will be implemented in each of the 3 existing eRDCs in Leeds, Bristol and London Gateway.
To plan, manage and report on all aspects of User Acceptance Testing for the Single WMS Programme. Coordinating all activities and dependencies of UAT to ensure the successful acceptance by the business owners of the delivery, which sits across multiple systems and Business areas. Supporting defined test strategy and policies, in line with the programme delivery and test approach to ensure the alignment of resource, environments and the required activities.
The role will require the successful candidate to be able to travel and work out of various locations. The initial role will be based out of London Gateway where the test centre is currently located.
To plan, manage and report on all aspects of User Acceptance Testing in line with testing standards and processes including;
• Understand the business functionality & capability to understand the big picture of the overall Transformation Programme
• Responsible for executing test cases/scripts and results recorded accordingly
• To raise and monitor programme and system related defects and ensure they are re-tested in a timely manner
• To escalate within the programme team any key testing issues, concerns and risks
• To provide testing updates on a regular basis as agreed with the programme team
• Ensure test documentation / reporting is complete and meaningful
• To help provide guidance and assistance to the UAT team and guide them through UAT
Essential skills include
• Strong stakeholder and people management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and manage key stakeholders with regards to risk and testing progress
• Experienced in supporting business testing and acceptance.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised
• The ability to plan workload to achieve tight deadlines (must be flexible)
Please do get in touch for a full job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.