Supply Chain Enterprise Architect
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Enterprise Architect ideally with a solid Retail Logistics background or similar arena to help define a number of new supply chain initiatives as part of an overall enterprise transformation.
Several programmes are underway: So you will have expereince in the below arenas and techniqies:
• Warehouse modernisation - moving from a centralised to a regional distribution centre model.
• Inventory and Order Management – SAP S4 implementation for better central supply chain inventory visibility or similar implementations.
Several major projects are about to start:
• Returns process improvements – modernisation of the IT solutions and business processes
• Delivery Booking and Scheduling – improving the legacy IT support for scheduling transport and people resources
• Repairs process and IT improvements
• Field Services target architecture – setting many of the above projects in the context of an overall Field Services target architecture
The candidate must have extensive Logistics experience in Delivery Scheduling and Warehouse Management both for outbound and inbound logistics.
The candidate must be able to:
• Work independently and actively research the answers to questions in an environment where very little is written down and knowledge is gained through relationship building
• communicate very well both verbally and in writing/presentation with senior stakeholders.
1. Experience in Supply chain planning (Commercial planning (F&R))
2. Experience in supply chain execution
a. Logistics (both forward & Reverse logistics
c. Customer orders & services fulfilment
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.