A Programme Manager to lead multiple work streams within the Added Value Services portfolio to ensure successful end to end delivery.
Our client are seeking a strong contact center IT delivery background and must have the ability to work out a strategies for large transformations ideally within the retail and or insurance, banking arenas.
• Liaising with internal and external clients and drive the programme through all stages of delivery and implementation
• Manage the Solutions Integrator and project managers to influence successful implementation end to end and ensure right resources are engaged at the right time for a successful delivery of the programme
• Accountable for the creation of individual project plans by the SI and PMs
• Managing programme timescales and milestones delivery
• Stakeholder relationship management including Programme communications and status reporting
• Programme issues management
• Risk management
• Programme documentation management
Skills & experience required:
• Excellent experience of managing multiple change initiatives within the customer sales and customer care domain
• Experience of delivering successful major application and infrastructure change into various channels (web, in-store and contact centres)
• Good skillset in tracking and maintaining the project finances and support development of business cases
• Lead and deliver multiple initiatives in a cross functional environment at the same time - utilising various delivery methodologies (scaled agile, iterative and waterfall)
• Led strategy discussions and owned Roadmaps for technical delivery
• Strong influencing skills
• Good communication skills - able to communicate complex technical issues simply
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.