Senior Market Research Analyst
8 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Are you looking for your next exciting role? Would you like to work for a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation, based in London? Do you want to work on a Global scale and give yourself the opportunity to learn from multiple experienced people in the field and hone your skills? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
My client, are looking for a Senior Market Research Analyst to join them on an 8 Month Fixed-Term Contract (Maternity Cover) and become a huge part in new offerings that the organisation will be providing. The role will sit within their group department, which will work across all 4 of their main business areas and will give you great coverage and insight into multiple different markets and how they work.
Purpose of the job
This role is integral in supporting the teams work in developing, designing and delivering research programs, analysing large data sets and improving market and sector awareness across the business. The insights generated being used to inform, influence and support the group's customer, products and market insights and strategic objectives across the globe. The role requires working with internal stakeholders, research partners and clients. As well as undertaking primary research (both quantitative and qualitative) you will also be required to conduct some secondary, desk research as and when required.
- Taking and interpreting briefs from the Head of Market Research & Insight, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Undertaking and managing all aspects of specific research projects (quantitative & qualitative) from brief to survey design, analysis and reporting.
- Investigate and analyse market trends, sharing findings and making recommendations based on these findings
- Analyse customer needs, perceptions, and behaviour's through a combination of proprietary and secondary research and data analysis
- Responsible and accountable for providing deep consumer and market analysis and insight to the group
- Build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Knowledge, skills and experience required
Required Technical Skills
- Experience of working with analytical packages Q and/or R
- Experience of survey design and development
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years prior experience of working within a research focused role either client or agency side
- Analytical/statistical skills particularly further survey analysis including correlation, regression and cluster analysis
- Ability to utilise a variety of quantitative research methodologies
- Experience of online survey tools such as Qualtrics (preferred)/SmartSurvey/Surveymonkey etc.
- Demonstrating exceptionally strong research design and core analytical skills
- High level of competence with PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and easily
- Experience of working with big data set to extract trends and insights
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.