Business Analyst - Consumer Credit
It is essential that the role holder must be able to perform satisfactorily to do the job successfully. Bullet point the knowledge, skills and ability that the role holder must possess using one of the following words Basic, Intermediate, Good, Excellent, Advanced or Expert.
- Excellent Business Analysis and Credit risk and Consumer credit experience from a financial services and or Retail banking arena is essential to this role.
- Solution Definition including eliciting, capturing, clarifying, structuring, communicating, validating and supporting the design of business solution
- Good Facilitation skills
- Strategic and Analytical thinking with a systematic and logical approach to problem solving
- Can understand project pain points and perform GAP analysis
- Can ensure alignment with stakeholders understanding and requirements and obtain approval of the overall solution scope and requirements to be implemented in collaboration with other cross functional teams
- Efficient at requirement management lifecycle
- Efficient delivery of Business Analysis documentations and attention to detail
- Business process re-design, process mapping and process modelling
- Relevant industry and retail understanding / experience
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.