Applications for this job are closed.
BI Developer (Alteryx)
Initial 6 Month Contract
£350 - £500 p/d
Are you an experienced BI Developer? Would you like to work for a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation? Do you have extensive experience with Alteryx? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
My client are looking for a BI Developer to join them and work on a huge finance transformation programme of work. You will be actively encouraged to be both pioneering and thought leading in your own field. You will be working with high level members of staff, who will allow you to hone your skills and learn from the best. The ideal candidate will strong experience with Alteryx.
Purpose of the job and Key Responsibilities
The role is for a BI Developer is to do requirements gathering for Collinson's Travel experience business. Relevant candidates will possess extensive Alteryx experience, as well as having the drive and capacity to work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- The contractor must have strong SQL skills, good knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau and the ability to provide mentorship and upskill the rest of the team on Python, SQL.
- Essential skills for the BI Developer role (SQL/Alteryx/Python) include:
o Strong Alteryx experience
o Very strong SQL and Database knowledge
o Python/R programming languages
o Strong Tableau experience
o Previous experience of implementing new processes
o Strong communication skills, liaise with key stakeholders
Technical Knowledge Required
- Ability to support both testing and QA processes
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver projects on time and to client specifications
- AWS working Knowledge
- Knowledge of developing BI & Data Solutions
- Effectively use data modelling and data architecture techniques to design and implement data solutions
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.