Initial 6 Month Contract
Are you an experience Tableau Developer? Would you like to work with a Global organisation, where you will feel valued and allowed to put your own stamp on the work you undertake? Are you looking for your next exciting contract job opportunity? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
Purpose of the job
To help with the growth in several data projects, we are working alongside a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation in recruiting for a contract Tableau Developer, focused on data projects with experience in delivering BI, data and reporting solutions. You will join the Travel Experience business supporting ever increasing business demand for data and analytics. You will work within the Data and Insights team and will bring your experience and excitement for creating inspiring Tableau solutions. Your focus will be on developing, enhancing and showcasing Tableau visualisations and dashboards along with extended Tableau feature capabilities, supporting the Data team in delivering dynamic Tableau solutions to time and quality.
- Design and build visualisations and interactive dashboards in Tableau for global business consumption
- Design, prepare and distribute Management Information and Client reports in Tableau
- Create and deliver Tableau dashboards and reports in an accurate and consistent manner to agreed SLAs
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and assist understanding and articulating these
- Document business data and reporting requirements into Specification documents
- Data analysis and data profiling to assist in the understanding of data and data issue
- Help to recreate and automate current Excel reports onto Tableau
- Advise and guide on improvements to existing Tableau reports
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Proven and demonstrable experience creating Tableau visualisations
- Proven and demonstrable experience creating dynamic Tableau dashboards and reports
- In-depth knowledge of Tableau 2019 (at minimum v10.5) across Tableau Desktop and Server
- Experience in data modelling and data preparation
- Proficient in T-SQL
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Data Cleansing, Data Management and Data Processing best practices
- Experience with Tableau REST API and Tableau Server Postgres database desirable
- Understanding of Tableau Server architecture desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.