Applications for this job are closed.
Initial 3 Month Contract
Are you a Process Analyst looking for your next exciting contract role? Would you like to join a Global Loyalty and Benefits Organisation? Would you like to work for a company, where you will feel valued and given the resources to make a difference? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
You will come in and lead the process and logistics workstreams for the Operational readiness phase of a large programme of work.
To lead the Processes workstream for the Partner Ops Programme
- To provide a detailed gap analysis of "As is" and "To Be" states for the Partner Operations team; researching processes which will require amending due to the introduction of the new device. Additionally, identifying new processes to be created as a result of the introduction of the new device. Deliverable - Process inventory & checklist
- To work with the wider Partner Ops Programme to identify process requirements from both technical and product pillars of the programme. Deliverable - Process inventory & checklist
- To produce a plan of work to complete all identified process gaps - Deliverable - project plan & timeline with clear accountability for each process creation /amend.
To lead the logistics workstream for the Partner Ops Programme
- To act as the focal reference point for all requirements resulting from the process to get the new device from A to B; working with multiple internal and external suppliers / stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- To create an operable process for managing decommissioning of current devices - working with both external and internal suppliers and stakeholders.
- Deliverables include creation of an agreed process for decommissioning devices and a plan to carry out the identified activities.
- To capture and record any new logistics processes / amend existing logistics processes as driven by the adoption of the new device and decommissioning of the old devices for handover to BAU. Deliverable - List of new / amended logistics processes with an accountable action plan identified prior to handover to BAU.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong stakeholder management
- Self-motivator with a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving and changing environment
- Goal and outcome orientated
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organisation
- Strong operational readiness knowledge and experience
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.