Content Management Sales Specialist
Purpose of the roleDocuWare’s workflow solutions allow customers to move away from manual, time consuming processes. You will be commercially minded and responsible for territory channel development and a target for sales of the DocuWare product suite in one country
Acting as a customer facing DocuWare ambassador for the client, you will promote and enable the sale of DocuWare solutions to existing and new clients customers. You will hold sales and technical workshops and presentations that highlight your products.
- Deliver clear business growth of DocuWare solutions for the client
- Meet gross sales quotas against assigned target, demonstrating the revenue contribution of your sales
- Conduct Sales and lite technical workshops to educate, as well as providing end-user seminars and presentations to close business
- Develop and implement extensive high quality market plans
- Put in pace clear account plans for appropriate customers and targets
- Several years experience in software sales
- Ability to demonstrate and sell SW functionality
- Proven ability to understand customer problems and find best fit solutions.
- Understand and be able to document and map workflows and business processes.
- Strategic thinking to drive new market growth.
- Competitor product knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
- Multiple languages would be advantageous (English + local language is mandatory).
- Effective time management and project management skills with influencing and negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel, experience of using VM’s & Virtualbox.
Some key areas:
- Leading sales in new business sectors
- Working in a matrix environment
- Stakeholder engagement & management
- Ability to discuss customers challenges/requirements vs. product features
- OpCo manager: Clients Operating Company
- REU manager
Clients OpCo & dealer network also
External Relationships & Interactions:
- 3rd party channel partners or professional services companies
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.